MMC is a comprehensive MGU, which means that we offer an assortment of services to meet and address the needs of a diverse client-base. In addition to underwriting, we also handle claims, licensing, and premiums—all dealt with in an efficient and flexible manner.
MMC’s underwriting team is knowledgeable and responsive. We are committed to offering you first-class service and solutions to your needs as a broker, third-party administrator, consultant or other insurance professional. We offer the following products and services:
- Traditional stop-loss
- multiple contract options
- specific advance including at no charge on all policies
- reference-based pricing options, aggregate accommodation, dollar-for-dollar aggregating specific, and TLO options available
- Level funded stop-loss
- Individual application review and analysis
- Underwriting consulting
- Captive underwriting services
Please send RFPs to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (800) 883-1500 for more information.
With over 100 years of experience, our claims staff covers diverse lines of health insurance, including health, dental, STD, and LTD. Our comprehensive claims kits are designed to assist our TPAs with any claims submissions. Additionally, our experienced staff will help our clients by referring them to preferred discount vendors, case managers, cancer networks, pharmaceutical specialties, transplant networks, and long-term care facilities. Let our vast experiences work for you!
TPA Approval Process
MMC is excited to develop new partnerships and encourages you to consider appointment with our carrier(s) within your applicable states. Please fill out our TPA Questionnaire and include the necessary documentation (i.e., copy of your state license, E&O Policy and Fidelity Bond). We look forward to working with you!
MMC offers medical stop loss policy issuance services for our clients. We continually strive to provide exceptional customer service in the industry.
- The following information is needed to issue a policy upon disclosure approval:
- Signed Application
- Final Aggregate report
- Final Census
- First month’s premium
- A copy of the most recent version on the Signed and Executed SPD
- Once all of the above information is processed, the final policy is issued.
Assist America services are included with all policies.
Worry-Free Travel Anywhere in the World with Global Emergency Services provided by Assist America.
Included in all stop loss policies: A benefit that connects your employees and their families to powerful global emergency services whenever they travel.
Montgomery Management is committed to your total well-being, including making sure you receive high-quality medical care when traveling away from home. Through a partnership with Assist America, we now offer global emergency services for you and your dependents, 24/7, anywhere in the world, with no exclusions for pre-existing conditions, adventure sports or geographic risk.
Medical emergencies and other unexpected events can happen at anytime, and when they occur during travel to an unfamiliar place, the repercussions can be particularly difficult. Montgomery Management provides peace of mind for you and your family, who can rest easy knowing that a single phone call to Assist America will put into motion vast resources to handle any travel emergency, anywhere in the world.
What is Assist America?
Assist America is a provider of global emergency services whose philosophy is to ‘solve the problem,’ whether that means evacuating someone to appropriate healthcare, helping replace a prescription, assisting with language barriers or any other custom solution. The Assist America shield is activated whenever you travel more than 100 miles from home or to another country. Services, which are fully paid by Assist America, include:
- Medical Consultation & Referral
- Medical Monitoring
- Prescription Assistance
- Hospital Admission Assistance
- Emergency Medical Evacuation
- Compassionate Visit
- Care of Minor Children
- Medical Repatriation
- Return of Mortal Remains
- Emergency Trauma Counseling
- Lost Luggage/Document Assistance
- Pre-Trip Information
- Legal & Interpreter Referrals
- Much more!
The Assist America program:
- Alleviates the stress of being sick or injured away from home or the workplace—Assist America takes care of everything
- Provides protection and peace of mind when you or your dependents are traveling, allowing you to focus on being more productive for work or enjoying your vacation
- Ensures you receive high quality medical care with pre-established medical protocol using the industry’s highest standards, anywhere in the world
- Eliminates large, unpredictable evacuation or repatriation expenses
- Works with your employee’s health insurance when they are away from home
- Assist America is not an insurance company and must arrange all services it provides. There are no caps, limits or charge-backs for any of these services.
Make sure to download the Assist America Mobile App and get one-touch calling to our Operations Center, the latest travel-related news, push notifications and much more. You can download our apps from the Apple App Store and Google Play!